Are you for a challenge? Then step up to the plate, this role is for you!
We design & develop web applications, and mobile – and we are looking to add a full-time Technical Developer to our current team to help us do that.
In this role, you will develop solutions in microservice oriented architecture in order to provide companies insights about their partners in context of financial and important company business changes. The solution includes internal management application, interface for customers and 3rd party integration.
This position is crucial to the success of our company, clients, and projects.
1. We care about your time so we lead the recruitment process in both remote and stationary ways.
2. You can work from our office or another location as long as you have good wi-fi 🙂
Sounds intriguing? Let’s have a chat! 🙂
*Find out more about our recruitment process here
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Hands-on experience with technology stack including:
Spring: Core, Boot, MVC, Batch, JPA, Security (oAuth)
Web Services: REST API
GraphQL MS SQL Server, H2
Maven, Git, Jenkins pipelines, Helm
JUnit, Mockito, Spock
- Good command of spoken English (at least B2 level)
- Good command of spoken Polish (at least B1 level)
Some extras we offer
Stay healthy with professional medical care for you and your family
Keep fit both physically and mentally
Ensure your loved ones are taken care of after unforeseen events
Do your best work with the best equipment. We’ll set you up right
Sharpen your skills by attending conferences and workshops. We’ll foot the bill
Master English with in-house lessons
Work from home up to four days a month
Plan your working day how you want it
Eat together as a team at Thursday lunch
Be a part of our Knowledge Share & Mentoring, and Webinar sessions