Are you for a challenge? Then step up to the plate, this role is for you!
We invite you to co-create the Applandeo team, which is a link between the world of clients and ours. You will have an opportunity to learn all that magic. But contact with others must be your passion! 🙂
We’re expanding our Sales Team with an Account Manager role[you’ll closely cooperate with Dawid, Bryan and Dustin]. Our client relationships are our top priority. We’re looking for an account manager to maintain our clients and serve as our main point of contact. This role will give you autonomy and responsibility from day one 🙂
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Educating and training existing clients on the full suite of our services
- Stay on top of clients, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Identify upsell
- Document your activities in our CRM System (HubSpot)
At Applandeo, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that move our business forward!
1. We want you to work in a hybrid system or from our office (Cracow).
2. We lead the recruitment process in both remote and stationary ways.
Sounds intriguing? Let’s have a chat!
*Find out more about our recruitment process here.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in a software house
- Technical knowledge of IT solutions to discuss technical issues with clients
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to determine work priorities, project plans, timelines, and changing work demands
- Excellent communication skills
- You don’t want to meet goals, you want to exceed them
- You have a strong ability to problem solve and find new ways to create value
- Time management and multitasking skills in order to handle multiple tasks and clients at once
- Advanced motivational and negotiation skills
- Ability to tie IT strategy to business goals by understanding our clients' business needs, management structure, and IT budgeting process
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- You have full professional proficiency in Polish and English (we work internationally, so that’s a must)
Nice to have
- Experience with the professional services sales - researching, prospecting, lead generation, lead qualification - is a big plus
- Experience working with international clients
Some extras we offer
Stay healthy with professional medical care for you and your family
Keep fit both physically and mentally
Ensure your loved ones are taken care of after unforeseen events
Do your best work with the best equipment. We’ll set you up right
Sharpen your skills by attending conferences and workshops. We’ll foot the bill
Master English with in-house lessons
Work from home up to four days a month
Plan your working day how you want it
Eat together as a team at Thursday lunch
Be a part of our Knowledge Share & Mentoring, and Webinar sessions