Are you for a challenge? Then step up to the plate, this role is for you!
First of all, this role promotes innovation, opportunity, and growth!
As a SysOps Engineer, you will collaborate with our clients to help design, implement, maintain, and test various technical solutions by utilizing a variety of the latest technologies.
Here, you will have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures, or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest!
- Building dedicated servers for clients in the area of hosting infrastructure, management, and optimization of IT systems
- Cloud systems management, migration to the cloud, hybrid solutions design and implementation of a cloud version using provisioning
- Ongoing maintenance of Linux/Windows systems, optimization, automation management, taking care of security
- Analysis, design and implementation of high availability versions, high performance, technology integration
- Systems and management monitoring
- Work on projects for Polish and foreign companies
Sounds intriguing? Then, what are you waiting for?! Apply right now!
*Find out more about our recruitment process here.
- Linux Debian / Ubuntu, CentOS, Windows
- Bash / Python
- Ability to build in conditions ensuring availability, performance, and security
- Knowledge of cloud versions [AWS / Azure / GCP]
- Apache / Nginx, PHP-FPM, Redis, HAProxy, NFS, RabbitMQ, Keepalived, Elastic stack
- Knowledge of management and database optimization: MySQL / MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MSSQL,
- Understand tcpdump, iptables, lvm, strace, ssh, dns, snmp, Datadog
- Networking issues (including VPN, OpenVPN, IPsec) and Hyper-V virtualization platforms (at least one of them)
- Internet Information Services
- Teamcity / Azure pipelines
- Docker, Docker Compose
- GlusterFS, DRBD, LizardFS / MooseFS
- Knowledge of the latest trends in new technologies
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Good command of spoken English (at least B2 level)
- Good command of spoken Polish (at least B1 level).
Nice to have
- Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
- Ansible, Chef, Puppet
Some extras we offer
Stay healthy with professional medical care for you and your family
Keep fit both physically and mentally
Ensure your loved ones are taken care of after unforeseen events
Do your best work with the best equipment. We’ll set you up right
Sharpen your skills by attending conferences and workshops. We’ll foot the bill
Plan your working day how you want it
Work from home up to four days a month
Master English with in-house lessons
Eat together as a team at Monday breakfasts
Enjoy pizza every on the 16th of every month