Are you for a challenge? Then step up to the plate, this role is for you!
First of all, this role isn’t just development – it promotes innovation, opportunity, and growth!
We’re looking for a developer to help us take the project to the next level! You will support risk management in the oil and gas industry (change management, audits, equipment management, repairs).
You will develop crisp, beautiful code and participate in the platform development process with an open and kickass team.
As part of the team, you will meet Grzesiek who is an extremely talented and passionate ‘player’.
Sounds intriguing? Then, what are you waiting for?! Apply right now!
*Find out more about our recruitment process here.
- Solid css & html5 knowledge
- React hooks & class components
- Typescript 3.5+
- Generic JS/Typescript knowledge
- Great attention to details (namely while implementing designs to react)
- Unit testing: jest & RTL
- Very good command of spoken English (at least B2)
Nice to have
- Preferably Material UI (principles and codebase) or alternatively any other design system
- Some background in backend/full stack
- Good understaning of performance in react apps
Some extras we offer
Stay healthy with professional medical care for you and your family
Keep fit both physically and mentally
Ensure your loved ones are taken care of after unforeseen events
Do your best work with the best equipment. We’ll set you up right
Sharpen your skills by attending conferences and workshops. We’ll foot the bill
Plan your working day how you want it
Work from home up to four days a month
Master English with in-house lessons
Eat together as a team at Monday breakfasts
Enjoy pizza every on the 16th of every month