Are you up for a challenge? Then step up to the plate, this role is for you!
First of all, this role isn’t just development – it promotes innovation, opportunity, and growth!
Our small but mighty Project Manager Team is growing alongside the rest of the company, and we’re looking for another PM to join us!
Meet the PM Team:
The Project Managers team at Applandeo is composed of two results-oriented individuals with a diverse set of experiences, all working diligently to ensure that our services deliver as much value as possible for our clients.
1. We want you to work in a hybrid system or from our office (Cracow).
2. We lead the recruitment process in both remote and stationary ways.
Interested in this job position? Take your chance!:)
*Find out more about our recruitment process here.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in a software house
- Technical knowledge of IT solutions to discuss technical issues with clients and developers
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Knowledge of agile project management methodologies, especially Scrum
- Effective time management skills to work on multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to hold self and others accountable for success and the completion of project milestones
- Mentor's skills - you create great team morale ad share best practices
- Ability to manage priorities
- Willing to learn and constantly improve skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication and ability to clearly articulate vision
- Knowledge of the English language at least B2 level in speech and writing and Polish (at least B1 level)
- Good knowledge of MS office especially excel
Nice to have
- Knowledge of tools for building schedules, eg MS project
- Knowledge of the JIRA and Confluence tools - these are our basic working tools
- Ability to design notations describing business processes, e.g. using DrawIO
Some extras we offer
Stay healthy with professional medical care for you and your family
Keep fit both physically and mentally
Ensure your loved ones are taken care of after unforeseen events
Do your best work with the best equipment. We’ll set you up right
Sharpen your skills by attending conferences and workshops. We’ll foot the bill
Master English with in-house lessons
Work from home up to four days a month
Plan your working day how you want it
Eat together as a team at Thursday lunch
Be a part of our Knowledge Share & Mentoring, and Webinar sessions