Are you for a challenge? Then step up to the plate, this role is for you!
First of all, this role isn’t just development – it promotes innovation, opportunity, and growth!
Were looking for a developer to help us take the project to the next level!
You will develop crisp, beautiful code and participate in the platform development process. You will design and implement high-performance scalable user experiences, plan implementation and roll out product features, independently design, code, and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes, scalability and security.
What are the UNIQUE POINTS of this project?
- Application for anglers making easy to book fishing spots. The client aims to be the biggest reservation portal in UK with the most venues to be reserved. Very big project with lots of features to implement.
- Team: 2 Tech Leads (our& client’s), .Net, Angular, React Native, Manual Tester, PM
1. We care about your time so we lead the recruitment process in both remote and stationary ways.
2. You can work from our office or another polish location as long as you have good wi-fi 🙂
Sounds intriguing? Then, what are you waiting for?! Apply right now!
*Find out more about our recruitment process here.
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Strong application development background
- Understanding of Web Application technologies and techniques:
- C# with .NET Core 3.1, EF Core, Stripe, Azure Service, Bus, Azure Blob, Azure Oauth2, CQRS, MediatR, SignalR, HangFire, Serilog, Swagger
- CI/CD processes
- Proven ability to define and implement effective software development methodologies
- Good command of spoken English (at least B2 level)
- Good command of spoken Polish (at least B1 level)
Nice to have
- JIRA - task management
Some extras we offer
Stay healthy with professional medical care for you and your family
Keep fit both physically and mentally
Ensure your loved ones are taken care of after unforeseen events
Do your best work with the best equipment. We’ll set you up right
Sharpen your skills by attending conferences and workshops. We’ll foot the bill
Master English with in-house lessons
Work from home up to four days a month
Plan your working day how you want it
Eat together as a team at Thursday lunch
Be a part of our Knowledge Share & Mentoring, and Webinar sessions