Are you for a challenge? Then step up to the plate, this role is for you!
First of all, this role isnt just development it promotes innovation, opportunity, and growth!
Our apps are fast, lightweight, user friendly, responsive, functional and beautiful. Join a team of talented, highly motivated individuals with a shared passion for clean, well-tested, highly maintainable software.
About the Role:
Working with us as a Senior iOS engineer, you’ll be responsible for developing and designing mobile architecture, ensuring mobile applications’ responsiveness, and working alongside the developer team, among other tasks.
Do you like to work on a team but are also excellent at work on your own? You will take a leading role in pushing our iOS apps forward.
Your daily tasks will include:
– active co-creation of various mobile app solutions
– participating in the full software development life cycle
– take care of testing, code reviews, and releases
– work closely with the project, product management, and UX/UI design
This position requires strong technical skills and a bias toward collaboration. If you need more information, please ask Mateusz, our Team Leader of the mobile team. Sounds exciting? Thats because it is!
*Find out more about our recruitment process here.
- Realm or Core data
- Dependency Injection ex. Swinject
- Good command of spoken English (at least B2 level)
- Good command of spoken Polish (at least B1 level)
- Unit tests: BDD (Nimble)
- Dependency management: Carthage, Cocoapods
- Tools: Bitrise, Fastlane, SwiftLint
Nice to have
- Moya or RxAlamofire
- Snapkit or PureLayout
Some extras we offer
Stay healthy with professional medical care for you and your family
Keep fit both physically and mentally
Ensure your loved ones are taken care of after unforeseen events
Do your best work with the best equipment. We’ll set you up right
Sharpen your skills by attending conferences and workshops. We’ll foot the bill
Plan your working day how you want it
Work from home up to four days a month
Master English with in-house lessons
Eat together as a team at Monday breakfasts
Enjoy pizza every on the 16th of every month